Turnkey Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication, Engineering and Construction Services
LETAB KAMOKA (PTY) LTD
Letab Projects has more than 25 years experience in Construction and comes with impeccable credentials consisting of a group of Project Managers and highly-skilled professionals.
Letab Kamoka focusses on the broadening and upliftment of the South African skills-base by uplifting communities and coaching small BEE Enterprises, local to the Project’s execution sites.
BBBEE COMPLIANCE: LEVEL1
LETAB Kamoka is backed by LETAB GROUP OF COMPANIES:
The LETAB GROUP operates has a network of 6 companies throughout South Africa with a staff complement of more than 100 professional, technical and support staff. We believe that the key to success is directly related to the work of multidisciplinary teams who, working together, create the best business infrastructure for efficient development and the establishment of the best service attitude in the entire organization.
- Letab believes in forming a close long-term strategic partnership with our clients, gaining a clear understanding of their business requirements.
- Our management strives to improve services rendered to the client without sacrificing Safety and Quality, maximizing the efficiency of our labour force.
- Our background and expertise in E&I Mining, Overhead lines, Substation design and erection as well as E&I industrial construction, gives us the competitive edge in the Electrical, Instrumentation and Overhead line market.
- Our associated companies provide us the ability to deliver turkey solutions including IT, Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation, and Civil Construction and Design Overhead Transmission Lines, Substations and Solar Solutions.
E&I Track Record
OUR E&I TRACK RECORD INCLUDE:
- MV substations
- Medium voltage protection systems
- Emergency power, UPS’s
- MV/LV switchgear, reticulation systems and power lines up to 132kV
- Design & Installation of Containerised MCC’s
- Industrial plant Certificate of Compliance validation
- Solar Installations and Design
- Plant reticulation, cable racking and routing
- Small power, lighting
- Earthing and Lightning Protection.
- PLC, DCS and SCADA programming
- C & I Functional Specifications
- Shutdown Planning and execution
- Apart from install we also Supply Panels, MCCs and Containerised MCCs, Cable Racking, Instrumentation, Cables and all other related equipment.
- Slabs And Plinths
- Retaining Walls
- Tailing Dams
- Wash bay And Oil Pits
- Horizontal Drilling
- GPR Scanning
- Telecommunication Civil Construction
Structural, Mechanical & Piping Capabilities
- Mining Equipment Installation Construction
- Mining Miscellaneous Manufacturing & Installation
- Plant Construction
- Piping Installation
- Warehouses And Portal Frames
- Equipment Supports Structures
- Modular Plant Construction
- Site Management, Supervision and Workforce provider.
- Pipe Development & Support Frames
- Machining Solution (CNC Turning, Milling, General Turning, Keyways, Gear Cutting)
- Maintenance, Shutdowns Planning and execution.
To be a leading provider of electrical and instrumentation construction solutions
LETAB Kamoka is an established company backed by years of skills in our chosen fields of expertise. Firmly established and recognized for our technological and construction management team, we have developed a reputation for our strategic planning skills.
Equally at home as a principal contractor or working as part of a strategic alliance and combining our skills with other companies, LETAB Kamoka has the proven capacity to undertake regional, national, and international projects.
LETAB Kamoka treats quality management as a critically important dimension of all our endeavours. Our quality management systems have been built up systematically over many years and comprise every aspect of our business. We have an unrelenting quest for excellence and continual improvement.
We operate in compliance with ISO 9001 principles and is certified (ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements) on the following criteria:
- Performance Evaluation
Health and Safety Management
LETAB Kamoka is a certified member of the following industry related body: ISO 45001 Occupational, Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System Standard. The standard gives requirements for an OH&S Management System, to enable LETAB Kamoka (PTY) Ltd to control its OH&S risks and improve its performance.
The ISO 45001 standard was implemented by LETAB Projects to:
- Establish an OH&S Management System to eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed to OH&S risks associated with our activities
- Implement, maintain and continually improve on OH&S Management System
- Assure itself of its conformance with our OH&S policy
- Demonstrate such conformance to others
URS certification is accredited internationally by UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service)
The United Registrar of Systems South Africa as a member of URS Holdings is official representative office of URS Certification service in the territory of South Africa. URS Certification South Africa offers management system certification against a wide range of ISO standards for small, medium and large enterprises across most industries. Certification is beneficial for all sectors of business – manufacturing, construction, automotive, aerospace, chemical and printing, as well as all kinds of services such as financial, healthcare and tourism.